TF Structural Deep requires no primers, no scrub coats, no curing procedures, and has variable mixing ratios. Its unique chemistry gives the worker from 10-40 minutes of working time, while still capable of generating high strengths after 4 hours of curing. Refer to application and cure time sections.
TF Structural Deep offers an extremely fast return to service, even in cold weather applications. It can be applied as thick as needed or as thin as ¼”, while still maintaining its excellent mechanical properties. TF Structural Deep is highly resistant to freeze thaw, salt scaling, abrasion, impact, UV, salts, oil, gas and many other damaging environmental effects.
- No maximum thickness.
- Can be used in thick applications for structural rebuilding.
- Fast curing. Return to service in under 3 hours, if needed.
- Easy to mix with water.
- Superior bond strength to properly prepared concrete.
- High early strength gains.
- Zero VOC’s.
- Excellent long term wear resistance.
- Economical and easy to apply.
- Working time and cure time can be adjusted with accelerators and retarders.
- Excellent for deep screeding and leveling projects.
- Can be placed into forms.